By choosing to raise funds for Snowdome you are helping ‘make hope real’ for Australians with blood cancers. Thank you!
- Donations in lieu of gifts. This is a lovely way to remember a loved one or celebrate an occasion.
- A barbeque/sausage sizzle (everyone needs to eat!)
- A raffle (whether it’s a meat tray or a holiday, everyone loves a raffle. Contact us if you would like us to throw in one of our branded snowdomes as part of the prize!)*
- An auction (use your talents and those of your fellow colleagues/friends/classmates to raise money, eg. an hour’s coaching, cooking someone a meal, teaching them to play the guitar!)
- A bake sale (everyone loves a piece of cake and some people are very competitive about baking! Charge per slice and ask buyers to mark each cake out of ten!)
- Coffee drought (replace your morning coffee with a donation! You’ll be amazed how quickly your impact on cancer research accumulates.)
- Ask your HR department. Snowdome is registered with good2give where employers match funds raised by their staff.
- Publicise your event – and don’t forget to share photos and stories on social media afterwards – #snowdomefoundation #makinghopereal
- Any idea is a good idea!
Please contact us for further information about fundraising for Snowdome. We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
* email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you’d like us to send you a snowdome as a raffle prize.