- The grant funding must:
- deliver new therapies to blood cancer patients in the foreseeable future
- involve Australian researchers in Australia or living overseas
- involve new therapies that are part of the ‘new pillars’ for therapy *
- have quantifiable outcomes and reasonable milestones, set and agreed upon in advance
- encourage research (clinical or laboratory) that identifies patients that are likely to benefit from new therapies (that exist now/foreseeable future)
- NOT be stand-alone laboratory research
- NOT predominantly involve supportive care, psycho-social support, housing, transport
Snowdome Foundation funding is to accelerate cutting-edge research projects that meet our funding criteria.
Researchers are encouraged to register to find out about upcoming research grant opportunities.
* Pillars of blood cancer therapy