The volunteer Board members who drive Snowdome’s mission.
The team in the office who activate Snowdome’s mission.
View our Annual Reports
Australian blood cancer patients are currently receiving next-generation treatments thanks to Snowdome funds.
What is blood cancer?
Snowdome Foundation is dedicated to all who’ve suffered blood cancers.
Those who provide generous, pro-bono, financial and in-kind support.
Snowdome’s work fills a ‘gap’ and is complementary to existing efforts.
Stay in touch
– read about Snowdome’s latest news
What We Fund
Urgent Funding Gaps
Funded Since Inception
Wilson Centre for Genomics
WA Blood Cancer Research
Australasian Lymphoma Alliance
How To Help
Make a Donation
– help accelerate new treatments for Australian blood cancer patients
– encourage your friends and family to raise funds for Snowdome
Leave a bequest
– leave a lasting gift for Snowdome
– join the Snowdome team to help fight blood cancers
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
You can help more than you
Please donate now