The volunteer Board members who drive Snowdome’s mission.
The team in the office who activate Snowdome’s mission.
View our Annual Reports
Australian blood cancer patients are currently receiving next-generation treatments thanks to Snowdome funds.
What is blood cancer?
Snowdome Foundation is dedicated to all who’ve suffered blood cancers.
Those who provide generous, pro-bono, financial and in-kind support.
Snowdome’s work fills a ‘gap’ and is complementary to existing efforts.
Stay in touch
– read about Snowdome’s latest news
What We Fund
Urgent Funding Gaps
Funded Since Inception
Wilson Centre for Genomics
WA Blood Cancer Research
Australasian Lymphoma Alliance
How To Help
Make a Donation
– help accelerate new treatments for Australian blood cancer patients
– encourage your friends and family to raise funds for Snowdome
Leave a bequest
– leave a lasting gift for Snowdome
– join the Snowdome team to help fight blood cancers
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.
You can help more than you
Please donate now