Snowdome is seeking a full-time Office Manager/Executive Assistant to work alongside the CEO and Relationship Development Manager to help us continue our fight against blood cancers. For more details and a complete job description, please see below.
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com or call 0477 300 030.
OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Seeking a full-time Office Manager/Executive Assistant with strong financial skills plus excellent attention to detail, able to work independently and motivated to ‘make a difference’.
About the role:
If you view the world differently and enjoy shaking up how things have been done before, then this role is an exciting opportunity to join the Snowdome Foundation, a growing, dynamic NFP. Our mission is to accelerate next-generation treatments for Australian blood cancer patients to help them live longer, better lives. We need a motivated Office Manager/Executive Assistant with strong attention to detail to support our key growth areas: donor management, grants management, financial management and website & newsletter communication. The Office Manager/Executive Assistant will also be required to support special projects such as fundraising events, donor presentations and grant applications as needed.
This is a full-time position with up to 3 after-hours meetings per month.
Working closely with the CEO and Relationship Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Circulating agendas & pre-reading, keeping minutes and following up action steps from Board and Committee (Grants, Audit & Risk, Donor and Fundraising event) meetings.
- Monitoring donor payments, issuing receipts and thank you letters and maintaining a donor log. Maintaining a donor database and issue periodic donor updates.
- Assisting in preparation of grant funding agreements and monitoring milestone achievements & payments and reporting research outcomes.
- Monitoring financial transactions, payroll regulatory reporting and financial management reporting. Managing annual financial audit and issue audited financials to relevant government and state based departments.
- Reviewing relationship contacts status, issuing follow-up reminders and updating the relationship database.
- Issuing periodic newsletters and updating website content to be timely and accurate.
- Streamlining office procedures and equipment to improve Snowdome Executive efficiency.
Key selection criteria:
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent organisational administrative skills (including computer literacy and time management).
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial accounts and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong financial skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to solve problems.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SalesForce would be advantageous, as would experience with editing creative documents.
- Experience in not-for-profit environment, highly desired.
- Project management and event management experience, highly desired.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Passionate about NFP.
- Detail focused.
- Self-motivated doer with initiative.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24th, 2015.
Please call Snowdome on 0477 300 030 if you have any questions.